18 August 2010

Contrary to popular belief, I was not in Miami this weekend

Fellow blogger Boss Mongo has sent provided me with some excellent Star Wars-related links recently.  This weekend, there was the hilarious "Blackstar Warrior" parody film. 

Today, he treats the world to this gem:

America's ex next top model Adrianne Curry has taken to the social networks to detail her alleged molestation at a Star Wars convention in Miami over the weekend.


The 28 year old, who won the first series of America's Next Top Model and has since appeared in Playboy, had visited the show wearing a Princess Leia "slave" outfit and was en route to an after-party.


However, while waiting for a taxi and chatting with other "Ladies in Slave Leia costumes" she was unsettled by what she initially thought was a "breeze lifting up my skirt" which turned out to be what she described as a "drunken pervert".


Curry related: "As I tried to push down my skirt I felt an arm underneath it. Then I was grabbed, hard, downstairs."


She adds: "I whirled around and elbowed whoever was behind me to find myself looking eye to eye with a glassy eyed very stocky mexican man. He spoke NO english and was NOT a Star wars fan , nerd, or con goer."


Luckily for Curry after she gave the intruder a good shouting at, other convention goers, including assorted Imperial Stormtroopers and Sith Lords interdicted the non-Star Wars fan.


"He was shoved a few times and hopped into his car. He then almost ran a few people over and hit the car in front of him. At this time i was seeing red, it was all a blur. I know someone reached in and took his keys handing them to hotel staff."...


...Curry thanks "all of you who stood by me, defended me with force, and wiped away my tears...For all our talk of being on The Dark Side of The Force....I believe we all acted like True Jedi Masters!"
Hells yeah:

No comments: