24 March 2009

According to pop-psychology quizzes, I have serious issues

It should come as no surprise to any of you that I suffer from Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Well, if you could call always living in a state of awesomeness "suffering".

USA Today just ran one of those stupid personality quizzes for those of you who think that your life can be summed up in a number of simple not-mutually-exclusive-yet-we'll-pretend-they-are a and b choices.

It was said that the average person scored a 15 out of 40 points on the narcissism scale. The average celebrity apparently scored 17 points out of 40 on the narcissism scale.

I scored 34 points on the narcissism scale. And I am in no way ashamed. In fact, I'm actually boasting about it.

I guess when you boast about how narcissistic you are, you have serious issues.

1 comment:

Murphy's Mom said...

"As he died, the bodyless Echo came upon him and felt sorrow and pity. His soul was sent to "the darkest hell" and the narcissus flower grew where he died."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissus_(mythology)