19 August 2010

For those that don't hang with the cool cats on Twitter

Yesterday, a number of us in the milblogging/journalism/think-tank community passed the time on Twitter reacting to the following quote from Ralph Peters: 

Think tanks are simply welfare agencies for intellectuals who can’t survive in the marketplace as well as holding pens for political creatures briefly out of office. The Sierra Club should be picketing them over all the innocent trees they’ve killed.
Now, my anger management counselor recommended that I stop blogging about Ralph Peters, if for no other reason than to keep my blood pressure at a reasonable level.  Thus, I'll just direct you to the Reader's Digest version, provided by Abu Muqawama and Ink Spots.

NOTE:  I really don't have an anger management counselor.  Jedi like me don't get angry.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Had you married Megan Fox before the other guy did you too could be a talking head on her Dad's TV channel, Fox News, just like good ol' Ralph.