12 January 2011

WaPo, J-20, and Snow

Short of another international crisis or general internet hilarity, I'll be spending the next few days woking on a post for Aaron Ellis of Thinking Strategically regarding China's new military developments; namely, the new J-20 stealth fighter prototype, their upcoming aircraft carrier (or carriers), and the new DF-21D anti-ship ballistic missile. In doing so, I've enlisted the help of a certain Great Satan's Girlfriend. Could the world get any more awesome?

In other news, I got a mention in the Washington Post this past weekend, though I was confused for the caped crusader, Doctrine Man. Believe it or not, I actually got an e-mail or two asking if I was, in fact, Doctrine Man's alter ego. Unfortunately, much like Star Wars geeks, I only make Doctrine Man fan films. I disappointed many inquiring minds by, sadly, admitting that I'm only one of Doctrine Man's helpers, not the real Doctrine Man.

Lastly, I'd like to afford all 10th Mountain Division veterans the opportunity to laugh at their counterparts in the 82nd Airborne Division:




Courtesy of PowerPoint Ranger

1 comment:

Mav said...

the shadow knows . . . .
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDoctrineman#p/a/u/0/TkaNnmKa5B8
Hooah