08 November 2010

Oh, and by the way...

That last post was composed entirely on my new iPad. Which is a lot tougher than it sounds, because the iPad is not a particularly good blogging platform. However, after the death of my laptop, an iPad does make for a decent laptop replacement, as well as a pretty cool device in and of itself.

In other news, my Tweeps and I will likely spend the entire day playing Fantasy Defense Department League, based on some of the upcoming vacancies reported in the New York Times.

This actually sounds like a good idea. I propose a #fantasydefenseleague hash tag on Twitter. My first pick: General Martin Dempsey for Army Chief of Staff, though that leaves General Odierno curiously unemployed. Perhaps General Odierno goes to US Central Command or to Afghanistan, and General Petraeus moves to Chairman of the Joint Chiefs?





Maybe General Petraeus and General Mattis merge, becoming a super-empowered MattisCat and General Petraeus Fact entity of their own. Watch out, al Qaeda...

1 comment:

Andy Kravetz said...

Crispin, I like you but this is the geeky thing I have heard in a long time. :) I'm in... .